- 1. Information we may collect from you
- 2. Cookies
- 3. Where We Store Your Personal Data
- 4. Uses Made of the Information
- 5. Disclosure of your Information
- 6. Your Rights
- 8. Contact
1. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registration, posting material, listing or booking a space. This includes for example your name, address, email address, phone number and if you are a Landlord, bank account or PayPal details, or if you are a Tenant, billing information.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your bookings.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- We may monitor, record, store and use any telephone, email or other communication with you in order to check any instructions given to us, for training purposes, for crime prevention and to improve the quality of our customer service.
- Information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
When you visit the POP UP SHOPS Site or download anything from it, your activity on the Site - including your IP address - may be recorded. POP UP SHOPS reserves the right to use so-called 'cookies' to improve the site. If your browser allows it, you can disable this. Some of the cookies we and third parties use are essential to the operation of the Site.
The above websites are external websites and We are not responsible for their content.
3. Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk.
4. Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To contact you in relation to a listing, booking or proposed booking, including providing you with booking confirmation and updates.
- To provide you with the products and services you request.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To manage your account, including processing payments and refunds and providing notifications.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you.
5. Disclosure of your Information
POP UP SHOPS is designed to allow landlords and tenants to share information with one another in order to facilitate renting shops. Listings posted by landlords, ratings and reviews of landlords and tenants, and the profile information (as described below) of landlords and tenants are, as far as you allow it, visible to any visitor to the site. Our Site allows you to make informed choices about who has access to your information. You can review and revise your profile information at any time. Note that users will never have access to your billing information.
If you post a listing, we may also display the geographical location of your property in the form of a map so that potential tenants can see the general area and neighbourhood.
We may disclose and/or transfer your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Spacewise Ltd. or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its users will be one of the transferred assets.
6. Your Rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any changes we may make to our privacy and cookies policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by email.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy and cookies policy are welcome and should be addressed to email@example.com.
Last update: 25 May 2018